How to express an interest in tender TEN/15/062
Tender submission deadline: 3 July 2015
Award date: 22 July 2015
Final publishing date: 30 November 2015
Minimum skills required
- Knowledge and experience of payment systems and the technical expertise to provide the services set out in the downloadable statement of requirements, to meet the high expectations of the PSR.
- Evidence of the ability to assimilate and analyse information from a broad number of international locations and across different languages.
First, register your company on the eSourcing portal
You only need to do this once.
- Go to fca.bravosolution.co.uk and click link to register.
- Accept the terms and conditions. Click continue.
- Enter your business and user details and click save. Make sure to remember your username.
- You will shortly receive an email with your unique password. Please keep this secure.
Expressing an interest in the tender
- Log on to the portal with username and password.
- Click PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers (pre-qualification questionnaires or invitations to tender open to any registered supplier).
- Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT.
- Click the Express Interest button at top of page. This will move the PQQ /ITT into your My PQQs/ My ITTs page - a secure area reserved for your projects.
- You can now access any attachments by clicking Buyer Attachments in the PQQ/ ITT Details box.
Responding to the tender
- Click My Response under PQQ/ ITT Details. You can choose to Create Response or Decline to Respond (give reason if declining).
- You can now send messages to the the buyer if you need clarification. Note deadline for submission then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT.
- There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (online help available).
- Click Submit Response button at top of page.
Help or further clarification
Consult our online help or contact the eTendering helpdesk.